Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The 23rd Anniversary of My 23rd Birthday Has Been Postponed

Stay tuned for further details...

Thanks to all of you who have blogged, emailed, twittered, my spaced, facebooked, etc. to wish me a happy birthday. However, I want to tell you that due to lack of preparation on my part, I've decided to put my birthday on hold indefinitely. I just simply wasn't ready this year. I mean, I haven't finished that novel, haven't lost 60 pounds, haven't won a major lottery - I'm just not there yet.

You understand, don't you? No hard feelings or anything?

Thanks. :)

9 comments:

  1. LOLOL Happy Not-Ready for a Birthday Wishes then. You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you'll remember us when you win the lottery, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I rarely delete comments. But I couldn't deal with the typos that showed in that one. I meant to say...

    Lol, I know the feeling. I turned 40 last year and I kept thinking I need to be in better shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Sqt. I know BOTH of those feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...