Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Congratulations, Edie!

Edie Ramer finally took the plunge and uploaded "Cattitude" to Smashwords. You can find it here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/22350.

Ebook Description:

It's all in the Cattitude... After Belle the cat switches bodies with a psychic on the run from a murderer, she wants her perfect cat body back instead of this furless human one. But she doesn’t count on falling in love with her former owner. Or that a CEO and a beauty queen want to use up her nine lives. Now is her chance to prove anything a human can do, a cat can do better.

I just finished reading (and enjoying) Cattitude this morning. There were places where I laughed out loud, like the reaction of Belle while she's reading Harry Potter and realizes that if she turns back into a cat soon, she won't be able to finish the series.

Good job, Edie! :)

6 comments:

  1. Kate, I'm so thrilled!!!!! Thank you!!!!! My first review!

    I'm so excited about this! It's one of the best things I've done for myself. This morning I uploaded Cattitude onto Kindle, though it might take a couple days to show up.

    I feel so empowered. I want to tell all my friends to do it. (I wouldn't say that if they weren't all great writers, but they are. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Edie! I'll be sure to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles, it fits my cat. She's not a house cat, she's a house queen.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...