Now, the dear Edie Ramer tagged me to list eight random fact about myself, so let's see what I can come up with.
- I'm homeschooling my teenage daughter this year. So far, we're using an unschooling method while she gets away from the public school mentality. We'll see how it goes. (See the "The Teenage Liberation Handbook" by Grace Llewellyn for the why of that.)
- I just starting making Halloween crafts in the last couple of months - a departure from the fine arts I've been used to.
- I have a large collection of Harry Potter memorabilia. Professor Snape is my favorite.
- I love men with big noses. (Could explain the Snape fascination, lol)
- I speak Spanish fluently, understand most Italian, and know a few words of Russian.
- I miss my cat. My friend said if I say this one more time she's going to slap me, since all I ever did was complain about that demon cat from hell - so don't tell anyone I said so. :)
- I believe in the power of the mind to alter circumstances.
- I am so severely sleep deprived right now I can't think of an eighth fact. :)
Seriously, I need to sleep. Just the other day, I misspelled my own name. It's that bad. 8-)