Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sad start...

Well, I had designated Tuesdays for "tool tips" but I've spent several hours recovering from a blogger disaster (sigh...you'll notice the new temporary layout), then nearly forgot that I was supposed to be part of a publisher's chat for Aphrodite's Apples (My first author chat! I would have invited you but I forgot about it until it was already underway!)

Anyway, the point is, I got nuthin. I've been too busy actually taking care of technical difficulties to have time to write about them. I still need to update the links, background, etc. of the blog, but little by little. I also started a new blog, A Walk on the Weird Side, just for my non-romance works. I've had two stories bumping against my brain for some time now--one's been around for over a year, the other for the past few months--and they aren't exactly happily-ever-afters. In fact, one of them has no romantic elements at all, and the other... well, maybe it could be called "speculative romance." Not sure about that yet.

Oh, well. So how's your Tuesday shaping up? My ex once told me there's a saying in Mexico, "Los Martes son malos" - Tuesdays are bad. Let's hope that's not true. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the chat! How exciting. I hope it went well.

    I'm heading over to your new site to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Avery. I'll probably be in another one next month so I'll try to remember it and let people know ahead of time. :)

    Today seems to be fraught with technical difficulties - I've been having a hard time getting into my blogs, email and posting. I guess the Tuesday curse is upon me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad school day..me returning after being off for surgery. Me, laying the cane on my desk and eyeing them all with suspicion.

    Like you, I was going to write today and found myself doing a dozen other things. Congrats on the author chat. Was it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you probably had a right to be suspicious.

    Canes...shiver. A pox on them all. I needed one for about 4 years and never quite got the hang of it. I hope you're feeling better soon and won't need it. Then you can just use it to beat your students into shape. :)

    The chat was fun, thanks. Much busier and faster than I expected it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed your chat, Kate. I'll have to check out your Weird Side. *g*

    Tuesday was bad for me, but then I turned the bad thing around so it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your bad day, Edie, but I'm glad you were able to turn things around. :) Loved your latest blog at Magical Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...