Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

  • For those who are trying to lose/gain/maintain their weight: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate (It's free, though takes a little getting used to, but has been worth it - two of my friends and I have been doing it for a month and all three of us lost 10 pounds.)
  • For those of us who are “pantsers” and procrastinators: The Marshall Plan Software (Expensive, but has been worth it to me - my friend and former CP, Amber Scott recommended it, and it was just what I needed.)
  • And getting a contract for my novella from Cobblestone Press. :) Will let you know when it's coming out.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, KATE!!!! I'm eager to hear more news.

    I lost two pounds and I'm happy. Ten would be awesome, but probably not this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Edie! I left a response a minute ago, but it looks like blogger ate it...

    Hey, I'd be happy with two pounds, too! I seem to have hit a plateau now, so I'm just happy that I haven't gained any since Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO!!!!! How totally awesome is that?! Looks like the New Years Boob Wishes worked!

    (teehee-- I said 'boob')

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...