Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


And he wins by a nose!

Not long ago, I was at my brother's house watching a nature program on Proboscis Monkeys. The narrator commented how the female monkeys prefer big-nosed males for mating, and it became apparent to me why I've always been attracted to big-nosed men: I'm obviously just not very evolved. :)

Seriously, the bigger the beak, the weaker my knees. Don't know why, it just does it for me. Alan Rickman, Adrien Brody, Gerard Depardieu...heck, even Jimmy Durante.

3 comments:

  1. Testing. Just received two emails from people who tried to post to the blog but were unable. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, now I can answer this. I must give my opinion on big-nosed men. And Alan Rickman.

    I love him, although I think more because he's a great actor than because of his nose, lol. But sometimes I look at a pretty actio, like Brad Pitt, and think his nose looks too feminine. I like them better when they don't look prettier than the leading ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Edie. Brad is cute, but he's a little "too cute" for me. (And of course, there was that whole Angelina/Jennifer thing, too, but I won't go there. :))
    I'm glad you're finally able to post! I don't know what's been going on with the blog lately. I was worried whether people would still have trouble commenting since I used a new template.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...